Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 41!

Happy Thursday!

Today is a book project work day! USE YOUR TIME WISELY!!!!! I have asked Ms. Berry to report back on how you are using your time. If you're not using the class time I give you, I don't want to waste the time. On the opposite end, if you are working to your full ability, there is the possibility of extending our deadline, but it's a team effort. If you see your neighbor getting distracted, give them a nice tap on the shoulder and say, "Hey, I know school is tough and sometimes it's nice to just do whatever you feel, but I'm really working hard here. Mrs. Gulley says if we all use our time wisely we can have more time to work. Don't be that person who loses it for us, bro."  Seriously, say that word for word, and I'm sure they'll get right back on track. Anyway, you've got the whole period to work. If you need the iPad, just ask Ms. Berry!

ON ANOTHER NOTE: I forgot to collect your outlines yesterday. Please take a moment to submit your outline for part of the grade for our essay project. Thank you!