Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 39!

Happy Tuesday!! Can you believe that we have almost been in school for 40 days! Crazy, huh?

Okay, so as promised, I am not here today. But, I will be available via email, so if you have any questions, you can get ahold of me that way.

Today's plan:

  1. You're reading for 10 minutes. You should be getting dangerously close to finishing your books. We will start our projects tomorrow. 
  2. You will use the rest of class to make your final revisions to your essay. Take your group's feedback into consideration. If they didn't understand what you were saying, or made a suggestion, there's a good chance that I will not understand what you are saying either! Your final drafts are due at the end of the day today!!!!! I will lock you out of your editing privileges before school tomorrow; whatever you have in your document is what I will grade! 
  3. Check out the essay requirements again. I have seen lots of essays that are missing quotes and examples from the required sources! 
Okay, that's what I've got for you today. Best of luck with your final revisions.