Monday, May 12, 2014

Day 167!

Oh my gosh, look at that number! The end of the school year is JUST ABOUT HERE!

But, before I say, "Congratulations, you've survived English III!" we've got work to do!

First of all, if you have not done so yet, please turn in your comic strips to your class tray.

Also, if you have not turned in your peer editing from our Reflective Essays, you need to get that done ASAP. Please turn it in using the form at the bottom of this post.

I feel like today is a good day for watching a movie. SO, we will do just that. We will watch the end of Act I of Macbeth, and then we will spend some time looking at the text in small groups. I will give you some questions to answer as we watch the film/ check out the books. We will discuss what you found tomorrow!

Turn your peer editing forms in here: